1. Do I need to create an account in order to shop at your website?
Setting up an account will allow you to order and provide benefits such as order tracking. Otherwise you can start shopping straight away and set your account up when you check out.
2. How do I search for a product?
You can simply type the name of the product in the search bar at the top right hand corner of the website. If there are specific details to the dress you are locating i.e. by colours or styles, use our built-in filter feature to locate the item.
3. Are your dresses and accessories ready stock?
Yes, all items on our website are ready stock. As long as you can add to shopping cart, this means we have ready stock.
4. Once I place my online order, how long will it take before reaching me?
We strongly recommend customers to opt for courier service as it has a tracking number and more timely delivery.
Courier service would take estimated 2-3 working days.
Normal mail (with no tracking number) takes estimated 3-5 working days. For peak period, normal mail may sometimes take up to 2 weeks.
5. How do I make payment for my order?
For internet banking transfers, you will receive an email for order confirmation. Please reply to email@example.com with your Internet Banking Nickname and Transaction Reference Number within 24 hours.
For Paypal and credit/debit card transfers, follow the check out process. Please note that you do not need a Paypal account if you are paying via Mastercard/Visa. Transaction fees are fully absorbed by us.
For paypal and credit card payments, payment verification is instant. For internet banking transfers via DBS or other local banks, payment verification takes up to 24 - 48hrs.
7. What if I do not email my payment details for Internet banking after the stipulated timeframe?
If you do not make payment and email your payment details via firstname.lastname@example.org the stipulated timeframe, your order will be automatically cancelled. If your payment was made within the stipulated timeframe but you failed to update your payment details within the stipulated timeframe, we cannot assure that your items are still available. The reason being our backend system might release it back for sale and another client has confirmed payment in the meantime. In this case, we will return as store vouchers for your next purchase.
8. Can I amend/cancel my order?
Do inform us immediately if any amendments to your order or delivery details need to be made. However, due to the prompt back-end process to facilitate the swift delivery of your lovely dresses, we might be unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery details once your order is complete.
We apologise that we are unable to cancel your order once your order is complete.
9. Do you deliver overseas?
Yes, we deliver to international clients that are outside of Singapore. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
Do note that the different currencies displayed on our website are for reference only. At the moment, we only receive payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
10. When are new collections being released? Our dresses are specially designed in house and self manufactured by us. Much thought has went into the design process to ensure your bridesmaids look elegant and timeless. We also endeavour to provide a wide spectrum of colours to complement your wedding theme.
We strive to release new designs to add to our existing growing catalogue from time to time.
11. What does Limited Sizes/ Limited Stock/ Sold Out mean?
Limited sizes is flagged when any particular size is completely sold out. Limited stock is flagged when inventory level for a particular dress has less than 5 pieces across all sizes. Sold out is flagged when the dresses are completely sold out across all sizes and has no remaining inventory.
12. What happens when an item is Limited Stock/Sold Out?
We gauge on feedback and popularity in order to replenish the items. Hence simply click “Add to Wish List” to let us know your interest. When it does get restock, we will then be able to get in touch to see if you are interested to purchase it with no obligations.
13. How do I know what sizes to choose?
Measurements are provided under the product description and are given in inches as denoted by “ unless otherwise stated.
It is strongly encouraged to ask your bridesmaids to measure their sizes before selecting the dresses. We understand how difficult it can be to shop for a group of ladies hence some designs have incorporated a special smocked backing that stretches in order to provide a snug fit.
14. One or more of the dresses does not fit my bridesmaids, can I do an exchange?
We want to ensure that the bridesmaid dresses that you purchased with us fit the important ladies on your big day so you have one less thing to worry about! Thus, we allow exchanges for any colour/ design/ size by providing refunds in shopping vouchers.
15. Do you have a physical store so I can try on the clothes?
Although we are an online store, we have a physical showroom to allow customers to try the dresses before purchase. Do email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
16. Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases? All our dresses are sold at a fixed price and we do not offer any discounts for bulk purchases. However, you would be pleased to note that we offer FREE local courier service for any order more than S$150.
17. Can I reserve any items?
To be fair to all customers, we do not take any reservations. Please make payment as soon as possible to secure the items, thank you.
18. Can I do self collection?
Yes, this is possible for urgent orders. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a timing for pickup at our office.
19. How do discount codes work?
Simply key in your discount code in the checkout process and your total amount will change accordingly. To qualify for free courier service delivery, do note that the final bill after discount must be above S$150.
20. How do Store Vouchers work?
Store vouchers work the same as discount codes. We will issue you a personalized discount code depending on the amount and you can apply the code during the checkout process.